I am happy to share, our third definitive handbook series book – Real Artificial Intelligence is available for pre order on Amazon.
Our aim in this book is to provide a real view of AI, where it exists today and what we can achieve in future.
Through this book, we plan to answer the following questions in a vendor neutral way –
• If we have all the data, can AI help to build any possible solution?
• Can AI platforms developed for solving quiz, solve cancer problems?
• Does an AI platform learn on its own?
• Can we build Enterprise AI solutions by just using AI, ML and Cognitive services from cloud vendor?
• Is today’s generation of chatbots a glorified version of if–then-else-entity based rules?
• Does a true Investment AI assistant exist today?
• Is general intelligence a reality or myth?
• Is there a recipe to build a successful AI project?
• Will AI ever take away jobs ?
The Real AI book is part of our “The Definitive handbook” series. Our vision in the – “The Definitive handbook” series is to
enable our readers to understand the technology in simple terms and provide a practical go-to reference
and a recipe for building any real-world application using the latest technology.
Real AI would be a series of book. Volume 1 of Real AI, planned to be released in August 2018, would focus on applying AI for computer vision technology using a real-world use case.